‘Nail Bunny’! Wow! That is tattoo worthy! I still love your writings, though I feel bad enjoying your stories of personal pain. Not bad enough to stop reading and enjoying your posts, but bad enough to empathise with you. More….more….
thanks. i'm stupid enough to put my pain on the net, but at the same time, if someone can relate or enjoy it or hell even make fun of it, i'm satisfied.
4 comments:
‘Nail Bunny’! Wow! That is tattoo worthy!
I still love your writings, though I feel bad enjoying your stories of personal pain. Not bad enough to stop reading and enjoying your posts, but bad enough to empathise with you. More….more….
thanks. i'm stupid enough to put my pain on the net, but at the same time, if someone can relate or enjoy it or hell even make fun of it, i'm satisfied.
Your profile pic is goddamn sexy! Thats what hooked me first. And then I got to your writing and its fantastic.
Thanks! Not only did you make me blush but you made my day!
Post a Comment