Tuesday, January 10, 2006

oozing

I'm exhausted. today especially because of the female parts oozing and the cedar fever trapped in my head and nose. I tried to write some but my feverish head got in the way. as did my bed. seems today everyone is annoying me. every conversation is forced. and everyone wants their cues from me but I forgot my lines. I don't know where I put my 'life' script and I'm sick of being sick. or feeling like shit, rather. Its one of those off days. Where I wake up and there is no side to the bed. in fact I'm under it. and how I got there is a complete mystery. could be all the melatonin I've been taking during this here 'female episode'. and I'm taking it all out on my poor dog. he can't help but want my attention. as he now stares up at me with giant 'love me' eyes and a tail that is wagged by his butt and not the other way around. lovely creature. I wish I was a lovely creature. but instead I feel monster-like and exhausted. I want to crawl into a hole and stay there. how's that for angst. maybe I need to eat? or drink? or just go back to bed.

tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: